Community Marketplace Members options XJBikes.com
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Who Is Where: Members:
01: My Account
08: My Account
16: My Account
20: My Account
25: My Account
Staff Online:No staff members are online!
We have received97042865
page views since
August 9, 2005
My Account › Personal Information › squidjob
Latest Forums Posts
Last 10 Forum Messages
||All about squidjob
||1981 XJ650 Maxim (4 into 1 exhaust)
|squidjob's Last 10 Forum Topics:Find all posts by squidjob
- XJ Chat » Broken clutch cable at handlebar lever
- Sell, Trade, Swap, Wanted » Need a clutch cable, Minneapolis 81 xj650 maxim
- XJ Chat » Marvel Mystery Oil or Two Stroke Oil for lean cylinder?
- Sell, Trade, Swap, Wanted » 1981 Xj650, 21,000 miles, rear wheel locked $200 Minneapolis
- XJ Chat » 1 lean cylinder
- XJ Chat » Oil leak at Oil filter housing, can I use RTV gasket?
- XJ Chat » Petcock and lean condition on numbers 2 and 3
- XJ Chat » Broken head thread that attaches the valve cover (FIXED!)
- XJ Chat » Colortune Stripped Spark Plug threads
- XJ Chat » exhaust sound around 3,800 - 4,000 rpms in all gears
Shout History Douglash9: xj1100 in hartford CT craigslist, $300
Krafty: finally heard some news, still another month or so but at least they havn't forgotten about me.
SLKid: Dude...http://balt imore.craigslist.o rg/mcy/3788971928. html
SLKid: Found it! Never mind
SLKid: Anyone know where I can find XJ700 Yamaha Part Numbers? Microfische?
motors-guitars: new tires and an oil change! feels goooooooood
Only Registered Users can Shout
What year is your XJ motorcycle - 1980's+ poll
XJBikes.com Copyright (C) 2005.
This site is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL