1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Quad cities

Discussion in 'Central US and Canada' started by joe elliff, Sep 2, 2017.

1. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

been on here now for a while and have been wondering if there are any other members from the quad cities area or surrounding areas. Give a shout out if you're close

Attached are a cpl pics of my xj's. Both, imo are project bikes and have yet to see any real road time. Both do run though!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. joe elliff

joe elliff Active Member

Gotta say I am very happy with this site. I've been in different forums for various things I've done in the past. This is definitely the most adult group of people I've encountered in a forum setting Thanks for making it enjoyable as well as being a valuable site full of knowledge. Once I finish all this overtime at work I still have to get those bushings ordered thru xj4ever. Just need downtime away from work Haha. Maybe it'll happen

Toomanybikes and Stumplifter like this.
  3. Stumplifter

Stumplifter Well-Known Member

Joe, as a collective 'brain-trust' this place is the WWW's best kept secret. In regards to the community behavior... trust me we behave as children, but there is little to no tolerance for arseholes. The Moderator's help a lot with that - this Community is for and about motorcycles, sure we go astray now and then, but politics, religion and being a bad egg don't fit.

So what happens is someone comes here looking for help, they might feel somewhat overwhelmed because often times 5-6 people will start "telling" them what to do. More questions get asked, the bike problem gets fixed, the owner is happy and proud cause (with help from others) they fixed their bike themselves. That warm fuzzy feeling radiates/ ripples out and people discover that it really does feel good to help out others. Pay it forward.

I am glad you recognized the vibe here and mentioned it.

4. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

On the other hand, Matti is here.
    Matti is here...

Matti like to arsehole.

Jetfixer and Stumplifter like this.