1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. troym204

troym204 Member

Multiple orders at this point, Len makes it so easy to work on these bikes with the way his catalogs are set up I just use the "find on page" function on my browser to skip right ahead to where I need to be on the page.

I would definitely read the information listed below each "section" of the catalogs as well, there is some really helpful info on some of this stuff there.

Lens attention to detail is unreal, he will always see my XJ related purchases. Thanks man.

2. Kevin Duby

Kevin Duby New Member

I inquired about some carb butterfly screws and butterfly shaft seals and I was greeted with multiple options and friendly service. Len had what I needed and got my parts to me really fast. I will definitely be using xj4ever again.

Thanks again Len.

3. fardarriggerXJ900Seca

fardarriggerXJ900Seca New Member

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Len for his help and prompt service in sending me a dust cover cap for my 900 Seca. What a great resource and Len was great to work with. I'll be ordering more from him in the future.

Thanks again,

Lauren

4. shiftfwd2032

shiftfwd2032 New Member

Finally got around to doing a Throttle Shaft seal replacement on my first XJ650 (and 1st motorcycle ever!) Received parts from XJ4Ever super fast, and followed the excellent How-To posted on his site.
    Really happy with wonderful service, and will definitely shop again for upcoming procedures I'll need to do on the XJ

Thanks a bunch Len!
    Jeremiah

5. MJS8672

MJS8672 New Member

First time using XJ4EVER ordering parts and every went great. They had the hard to find parts that I needed and got my parts fast. Would use them again.

6. Alwase

Alwase New Member

Great experience dealing with xj4ever. Parts got here quick and where spot on. I Will be using you in the future thank you so much

7. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Incredibly fast service, always has what I need for my bikes...I'm grateful Len is around. Keep up the good work Len.

8. James Eller

James Eller New Member

exactly what I need for my xjs and fast shipping...if you buy xj parts Len is the man.

9. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Member

Got around to ordering replacement SS front brake lines from Len. Easy to pick out the right ones and other parts such as the crush washers I needed. Arrived quickly. Included with the parts was 6 or 7 pages on how to do the job including a bunch of helpful tips that I wouldn't of thought of. You won't get that when you order parts from anyone else

10. Xjrider92117

Xjrider92117 Active Member

The best!

11. Chitwood

Chitwood Well-Known Member

Just placed my first order with Len at xj4ever and wow, was it ever easy and he was very helpful making sure I had everything I needed or wanted. As soon as the funds allow I will definitely be ordering from him again. Was not disappointed and very much agree with everyone's reviews!

12. Joe34

Joe34 Active Member

Got my carb kit threw @chacal everything arrived as ordered . Alittle wait but no ones fault but customs .
    My rack is almost out of church .
    I will be ordering more from XJ4ever.com

13. Chitwood

Chitwood Well-Known Member

I placed my order late Monday night and it was at my door when I got home from work tonight! Cannot say enough good about the quality parts and service xj4ever provides. Len is definitely top notch in my book!

14. 1la

1la New Member

New member here, restoring a 1981 XJ750 Seca with the help of Len! I want to keep the bike as original as possible so I took a chance and ordered a set of rubber brake hoses. I must say I am impressed by the quality and original look of these hoses! They are nearly identical to the OEM hoses. Will be ordering more parts from Len for sure

15. JetmechMarty

JetmechMarty Active Member

XJ4Ever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    0210181847a (1).jpg
    [​IMG]

XS1100 front brake lines. Perfect fit!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  16. SecaMaverick

SecaMaverick Active Member

I have a bad habit of emailing Len for a quote, then waiting months -- for whatever reason -- to place the order with him. In spite of that, he has always been courteous and prompt the moment I place the order. My recent order was no exception.
    I may have said it before, but I wish the other motorcycle model forums I'm on had a supporting vendor like XJ4ever!

17. jason191918

jason191918 Member

Len is an asset to the XJ world. Quick quotes (even on Sunday!). Quick shipping. Even offers up his phone number to help with install. Thanks!

rocs82650 and Chitwood like this.
  18. rocs82650

rocs82650 Well-Known Member

Nice.

Gary H.

19. Fonderthud

Fonderthud New Member

+1 for Len. Quick shipping time, his catalogue points out the little things I would have forgot to buy, and it comes with color instructions. I'm happy so far and willing to order again.

20. JetmechMarty

JetmechMarty Active Member

Completed XS1100 rear line assembly. Thanks XJ4Ever!

Attached Files: