1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted Xj600 carbs (pre diversion)

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Leeds_182, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Leeds_182

Leeds_182 New Member

I’m in the uk if anyone is selling or knows of any for sale please let me know.

2. Minimutly

Minimutly Well-Known Member

Yep got a set - mikuni 32's ? Had them on my maxim to try the engine out. I have two sets, so the one I'm selling has a couple of bits missing - any good to you, or are you after a "ready to go" set?
    Let me know.

3. Leeds_182

Leeds_182 New Member

I’ve got another set I could steel some bits off. What’s missing from yours?

4. Minimutly

Minimutly Well-Known Member

One float chamber, odd float chamber drain screws, one main emulsion tube, float valves and clamps from memory, I will have to have a good look.
    I'm making a set from two, but had thought about reviving both as ready to go and selling one anyway. If it suits you we can do a deal. I'm in the process of building my keeper set now, both sets have been usonically cleaned, jets out etc. One of the sets was full of water, the other was full of old fuel - yuck.