1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
SnoSheriff
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2023
Featured Threads:
Showcase Items:
Birthday:
September 7
Home Page:

Share This Page

SnoSheriff

Site Owner, Male, from MB, CAN

Staff Member Administrator

server migration is complete May 5, 2018

SnoSheriff was last seen:
Jan 17, 2023
    1. Dexter W Christensen
      Dexter W Christensen
      How can I change my name so it's all catchy
    2. Gershwizzle
      Gershwizzle
      Trying to post a build thread and it keeps saying my post is spam. How do I fix this?
    3. Biker48
      Biker48
      I have tried to post a reply to a thread. I keep getting the spam message. It is only text and discuues the item in question re obtaining spare parts. No web address. No caps apart from the start of sentences.
      Tell me where I am going wrong please. I cannot post the reply as it says it is spam.
    4. Medici
      Medici
      I'm having trouble making a post. It keeps telling me "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator." but I am simply asking for help with an issue. Thanks.
      1. notenuftime
        notenuftime
        I've been getting the same message all day today (saturday). ?dunno?
        Oct 22, 2016
    5. BruceS5150
      BruceS5150
      Hello Sir...fellow Manitoban here. I have a 1983 xj550 and I am curious what engine oil would you recommend? I mean viscosity, synthetic vs conventional, and brand. Thanks in advance.
    6. Dwolfe
      Dwolfe
      I need a throttle assembly with cable for 1985 xj 700
    7. BCG
      BCG
      '82 XJ550 won't rev above 3K. I cleaned carbs twice, changed oil, spark plugs etc. and was running great, nice acceleration, got home, topped up oil, went to bed, woke up to this. Took off carbs again, looks perfect. It will idle all day, but will not rev.Please help! Is it electrical? I just need a clue! Thanks so much for your help!
    8. Jamerz
      Jamerz
      Hello, I just aquired this 82 maxim 650. Was wondering if you could point me in a direction to find some replacement exhaust collectors/pipes in the area? Any advice would be apreciated as this is my first bike. Thanks!
    9. Strabo2003
      Strabo2003
      I am looking for ignition coil packs and wires for a 1985 xj700, curious if coil packs from a 650 or 750 would work
    10. PowerJoke4x4
      PowerJoke4x4
      Hi, new member. looking for pricing and availability on HCP20972 fuel valve kit, and the spin on filter conversion kit HCP1284. thanks
    11. Eze
      Eze
      Hi I'm new here I have a 1981 Yamaha maxim 650 and I'm looking for someone who knows how to rebuilt the carbs on the bike I was hoping anyone can recommend someone here.
    12. Scott Russett
      Scott Russett
      New to this site. Just saw you have some Maxim X front forks for sale. How much for shipping to K7S 0E1
    13. shorty
      shorty
      I am trying to strut a conversation it will not let me Its says inappropriate content
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        Mar 19, 2016
    14. Devin7717
      Devin7717
      How do I make a new post?
    15. cardhu
      cardhu
      I'm looking for intake boots for 1984 xj750RL . can you help
      Thanks
      1. SnoSheriff
        Sep 30, 2015
      2. cardhu
        cardhu
        Thanks
        Oct 1, 2015
    16. hardtailed81/85xj700
      hardtailed81/85xj700
      How do i post a pic of my bike in the showcase
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        You must have a Premium Member to do that.
        Sep 28, 2015
    17. Antonio Bejarano
      Antonio Bejarano
      Just in case this is the way to start a thread: I have a 1982 XJ650 Seca Turbo . I can start the engine no mater the position of the side stand ot the neutral switch. I found that the diode inside the start cutoff relay is cut off. Taking a look to the diagram and despite this defective relay , some of the safety position should prevent to start the engine. I am awaiting a new relay .
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        Go to a forum an start a new thread.
        Sep 28, 2015
    18. Antonio Bejarano
      Antonio Bejarano
      Hi there. I am a new member. an you tell me how to start a new thread? THX
    19. SnoSheriff
      SnoSheriff
      Thanks guys. Got rid of the kitchens LOL
    20. schmuckaholic
      schmuckaholic
      What he said. Username "fejeso". Kitchen dude is back...
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        Thanks for Spam report. Please keep using the 'report' link under the spam post.
        Sep 7, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    September 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.XJBikes.com

Signature