1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Xj900rk Seca

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Tags:
  • Year:
    Make:
    Yamaha
    Model:
    XJ900rk Seca
    Engine Size:
    853cc
    Modifications & Accessories:
    No modifications. Unrestored, any parts that have been replaced have been replaced with original factory parts. (And there are very few of them....) It has received 9 trophies...... Including numerous 1st Place, and two 3rd Place trophies, and two 2nd Place trophies:)
  1. Gunner56
    Any suggestion on replacement exhaust for xj750E-II 1983 model..
    1. hogfiddles
      I don’t know if the collector is the same or not……….the mufflers are different, but the mufflers for the 750rl probably bolt right up
      hogfiddles, Sep 7, 2021
  2. cjbratvold
    Nice Bike! I have the same one but it’s not in as good of condition. I’m missing the side plastics under the seats and hoping to find some by some kind of miracle.
    1. JimJ
      It may be a bit late replying to this - Ive got a pair of side plastics in black that I am not going to put back on the bike
      JimJ, Jan 26, 2022
  3. cjbratvold
    Nice Bike! I have the same one but it’s not in as good of condition. I’m missing the side plastics under the seats and hoping to find some by some kind of miracle.
    1. hogfiddles
      Brat, you mailbox is full. Clear done space then contact me.
      hogfiddles, Jun 27, 2020
  4. David Gaunt
    Stunning bike, love it :)
  5. mirco
    Oh...my...gosh! That is beautiful! I just saw this! Wow! I'm drooling!
  6. mr.steffan mussett
    Hi you have the big brother to my bike I've got the xj750E-II good little runners..
  7. johno
    That is an awesome looking bike, Hogfiddles!
  8. Buck George
    I just found and bought a 900 Seca. items missing are the air duct under the gas tank and the brake lines that go from calipers to anti dive. Any idea where I might be able to find these items?
  9. Adam smith
    Great looking bike. Mines almost done, I'll post when finished.
  10. Franz
    Cracking bike Hogfiddles.