1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Midnight Street Tracker Stealth Machine (aka 1981 Xj650).

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1. Mathius
    5/5,
    "Looks good!"
    Those gauges look bitch'n. Where did you get them?
    That master cylinder is different to..
    1. Ribo
      Thanks for your comments on my bike man. It means a lot to me that others appreciate what I did. The gauges are from Dime City Cycles. The master was a special order on ebay direct from nissin in Japan. They make OEM brake parts for pretty much everyone decent bike manufacturer. http://www.nissinbrake.com/corporate-profile/customers. I swapped out the reservoir here for a more old-school one to match the vibe of the bike though.
  2. bizzytown
    5/5,
    "Awsome bike! Tires?"
    Pros - Great looking bike man! I'm going this way with mine. I am looking at options for on/off road tires and I think I am going with the Trail wings tw39&40. What did you chose for your bike?
    Great looking bike man! I'm going this way with mine.
      Ribo likes this.
    1. Ribo
      Thanks man!

Front - Bridgestone Front TW101 Trail Wing 100/90H-19 Blackwall Tire - 055891

Back - Duro Rear HF904 Median 130/90S-16 Blackwall Tire - 25-90416-130-TT

I put tubes in both
  3. Bike chef
    5/5,
    "Great street tracker!"
    Looks like the direction I'm going with my bike
      Ribo likes this.
  4. MattiThundrrr
    5/5,
    "First PALINDROMIC bike in the showcase!"
    Pros - Simple, to the point. Awesome look.
    Cons - Gasp. Is that "patina" on the right exhaust?
    Really nice. I would like a bike just like this.
      Ribo likes this.
    1. Ribo
      Thanks man. I really appreciate it. It's taken a long time working in the evenings but it's almost where i want it. On the exhaust is just some bluing from when it was running too rich. I'm going to be changing that to black along with the engine soon.