1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

any vancouver island people?

Discussion in 'Western US and Canada' started by bohemian, May 31, 2014.

1. bohemian

bohemian New Member

Just joined this forum and see there there is more people on the west coast than I thought that are maxim owners:) Looking to see if there were people on the island. Just oved back from the mainland a few months ago.
    I just bought mine last year and I am really enjoying the ride. But now all I can think of is how im going to change this or that! lol or omg I need to take a small engine repair course. This forum has a lot of knowledge which is awesome for a newbee.

2. Conner808

Conner808 New Member

Hey. Just picked up an 82 maxim xj650. I'm in Langford. Planning to get going on some mods this winter. Handle bars, seat, exhaust, lower the back end, side plate mount...
    Cheers

3. Rogan butler

Rogan butler New Member

I just got an 81 maxim 550 im in victoria..already started some mods...on the hunt for solo seat options.

4. Wintersdark

Wintersdark Well-Known Member

I'm an Island boy, born and raised, though I live in Calgary now. Always nice to see home represented!

5. Bix

Bix Member

hey i just picked up an 82 xj750. new to the bike and also this thread. Any of you guys still got your bikes?

cheers