1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Dana coils a must upgrade

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by Zack Clark, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Zack Clark

Zack Clark New Member

after getting over the cost of the coils for my 82 XJ750 I finally purchased the kit to install on my bike. The install went great. I like the fit despite the size of these things. The install wasn’t hard at all. After getting them installed the bike started so much easier cold. On my bike it required half as much choke to get it running. The biggest reason I pulled the trigger on buying was during last summer, I always had a random miss in the high rpm range. Time will only tell but I think this will take care of it seeing on my test ride it didn’t even hesitate in the higher rpm range. A big thanks to xj4ever.com on a fast knowledgeable easy purchase. Can’t wait for warmer weather!!!! Summer hurry up and get here!!!

2. LarryMc

LarryMc Active Member

If we are talking about the green DYNA DC1-1 3 ohm coils, I agree. The coils do make one heck of a difference. It was one of the first things I did to my bike. A little spendy, yes, but so worth the end result. Different running bike, for sure.