1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Fort Erie Swap meet

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by Kevin A, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Member

Hi everyone i'm still kinda new to the forums but i was wondering if anyone from the group is going to be heading out to the Fort Erie motorcycle swap meet on Saturday April 30 ?

2. CactusJack578

CactusJack578 Member

Hi, Kevin, I'm CactusJack I've been lurking in XJ Bikes for a while. I realize your post is fairly old but I just came across it. Is the swap meet at Fort Erie an annual event? If so have you ever been there before? I live in Akron, Ohio and the only swap meets here I come across are Harley swap meets. Is it a Harley swap meet or what do you think? There use to be a European swap meet near me. That was a really interesting swap meet. Nice people, bikes you don't get to see anymore like old Triumps, Nortons, Gileras, BMWs and more. Just a bunch of nice stuff. I would like to get a Japanese bike swap meet together if I knew how. There are so many 30 year old Japanese bikes lying around out there it seems to me we cold be a heck of a swap meet.