1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Got lost today

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by steber, Aug 16, 2017.

1. steber

steber Active Member

Well put on a good 300 or so miles today with some friends running up and down the mountains. It seems like just yesterday I parked the XJ for a bigger bike I could rely on for long distance riding.. I guess I'm aging fast because I'm really eager to get something with more storage and better two up capability along with more creature comforts. Maybe the venture when it comes out.. guess I'm aging fast. at any rate, just like my Xj, I'll always Love my Raider. Really enjoyed getting lost in the middle of no where today.

IMG_20170816_123931.jpg

Stumplifter likes this.
  2. a100man

a100man Well-Known Member

How come you don't run out fuel before you get lost?;)

3. steber

steber Active Member

Lol theirs plenty of gas stations while getting lost, and only a fool asks for directions.

jayrodoh likes this.
  4. jayrodoh

jayrodoh YimYam Premium Member

I had a two hour lunch break a few weeks ago due to this logic. Luckily my schedule is flexible ;)

Stumplifter likes this.
  5. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

I'm never lost. Every road has got to lead somewhere...

JeffK and Stumplifter like this.
  6. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

Beautiful picture steber.....With snow up North, Desert down South and oceans on either side......it's the safety net for those who enjoy just riding without paying attention to where we are going. Stopping for a snack at the only diner in some small town, talking to the locals, filling the tank and riding off again...left or right? Which looks more interesting, that's the right direction. Oh, there's a fork in the road....flip a coin in your mind and go.....the bikes' running great in eager anticipation of your next command....you click on the blinker and find a new min-adventure....maybe it will take you to a park or a lake or a vintage bike meet.

Enjoy and de-stress....

jeff