1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Len and Guys @ XJ Forever

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by MJDeder, Sep 29, 2011.

1. MJDeder

MJDeder New Member

Hey Len and guys at XJ Forever :!: Just wanted to give you a High 5 and Thumbs Up for the cost on parts I ordered and the lightning speed at which they arrived :!: :!: You must have used a jet to get them to me that quick!! Keep up the Great Work :!: :!: Will definetly use your service again, along with referring you to others! YOUR THE BEST!

MJDeder

2. fossilbike

fossilbike Member

Could anyone tell me exactly how to post a question? And we're to go to do it? Yes I'm a member. There is literally no info on how to do this simple thing. Thank you

3. Gary8420

Gary8420 New Member

I have a 1981 yamaha xj650 maxim and I need the metal washer or gasket for the engine oil pan drain plug not sure of the name can someone please point me in the right direction thanks and have a good day

4. Dadoseven

Dadoseven Active Member

Click on the scrolling XJ4EVER icon in upper right corner, or start a conversation with member Chacal