1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Wow blazing fast delivery on difficult to source parts...very satisfied...Thanks Len!

2. TonySeca

TonySeca New Member

Thanks Len! I ordered new intake boots for my 82 750 Seca and received them incredibly fast, and at a price much cheaper than anywhere else I had found.

3. mcdermap

mcdermap Member

Hey! This dude is amazing. I managed to buy a double/triple P.O. downed seca. Carb rebuild led to intake mani's which led to head extraction and valve work. Len's been ready to go with parts shipped faster than lightening, that fit perfectly, and that are brand spankin' new. Did I mention that he always seems poised to respond?

My only regret so far is that I tried to save a few hundred by ordering carb kits from Poland on ebay. For the parts that worked, it would have been far more cost and time effective to have ordered proper carb kits from Len.

4. Archibald3

Archibald3 New Member

I have been getting requests to make the SpinOn in different sizes.

5. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

quick response to quote request , quick response in shipping, parts in mailbox a few days always the correct parts and any help is an email away, you gotta love the service of xj4ever
    this is my 5th or 6 th order thanks and Len

6. pasorj20

pasorj20 New Member

Fast shipping and products are top notch!!!

7. Nuch

Nuch Well-Known Member

Holy Moley! Another beautifully packaged and shipped order from Len just arrived. Three new JIS Screwdrivers and all the bits and pieces for a carb rebuild! Thank You Len!

8. Palmer650#2

Palmer650#2 Member

Len you saved the day! Thanks for answering all my questions on my carb and brake rebuild order. Plus I got the color snyc and carb sync tools and some other bits/pieces. You were super professional and patient with me which I appreciate. Everything arrived lightning fast and in good order.

9. xjyamaha

xjyamaha Member

Petcock rebuild kit just arrived. Has everything I need, and then some. Thank You!

10. Yardawg

Yardawg Active Member

Hey Chacal. The parts I ordered from you arrived today. Very quick indeed! It's all there and looks good to go. I will be installing them this weekend. The weather here in NM is already in the 80s so I'm anxious! Thanks again for all the help!

11. Durnf

Durnf New Member

Len was immensely helpful while I was selecting my parts and he got them here quick and at a good price, and best of all they worked great! Overall I think we are all very lucky to have his expertise and diligence just an email away.

12. Scorpion1016

Scorpion1016 Member

I bought all the gaskets and rubber donuts for the rocker cover (cam cover). I do not know where i would have gotten them if it was not for him. He has shims at a great price and the knowledge that makes buying easy. Thanks for helping to keep these bikes running right

Yardawg likes this.
  13. cgutz

cgutz Well-Known Member

Ordered Thursday night and new chain and sprockets were saint when I got home from work Monday. As always Chacal/Len provided great service.

14. Lightcs1776

Lightcs1776 Active Member

Another shout out to Len. I ordered the Morgan Carbtune, the Grustrom (spelling?) colortune, and the case for the carbtune. All came in in great shape and I was able to sync the carbs tonight. I still need to check valve clearances, and I haven't used the colortune yet, but I know he sells quality products. I've ordered brake lines, calliper rebuild kits, a master cylinder kit, and a clutch lever from him. All were hight quality and fit perfectly. I have brake shoes from him and will install them tomorrow.

15. sschevymaniac

sschevymaniac New Member

Just wanted to give Len a shout out. Great professional timely service!

16. Wagy

Wagy Active Member

Not sure where to go or how to use your site , maybe link me a over view of features. In mean time ,I badly need (4) Y-20 valve needles for Hitachi HSC33 carb.
    Any help, please ?

17. Ribo

Ribo Prefectionist

Austin Texas USA ( a long way from the UK )
    Send a private message to @chacal

How to do this? go to inbox and click on "start a new conversation" in the top right. Or click on the link to him I made above and "start a conversation"

18. Wagy

Wagy Active Member

Thanks Ribo, I'm trying.

19. saftie

saftie Well-Known Member Premium Member

Shout out to Len for another super quick turnaround, even if the part was not for an xj.
    All he needs is a pic to and short description to find me a compatible part.

20. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

+1 on the service. Parts in my mailbox 3 days after the order. And that was just before Christmas.
    Chacal + USPS = awesome.