1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. troym204

troym204 Member

Multiple orders at this point, Len makes it so easy to work on these bikes with the way his catalogs are set up I just use the "find on page" function on my browser to skip right ahead to where I need to be on the page.

I would definitely read the information listed below each "section" of the catalogs as well, there is some really helpful info on some of this stuff there.

Lens attention to detail is unreal, he will always see my XJ related purchases. Thanks man.

2. Kevin Duby

Kevin Duby New Member

I inquired about some carb butterfly screws and butterfly shaft seals and I was greeted with multiple options and friendly service. Len had what I needed and got my parts to me really fast. I will definitely be using xj4ever again.

Thanks again Len.

3. fardarriggerXJ900Seca

fardarriggerXJ900Seca New Member

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Len for his help and prompt service in sending me a dust cover cap for my 900 Seca. What a great resource and Len was great to work with. I'll be ordering more from him in the future.

Thanks again,

Lauren

4. shiftfwd2032

shiftfwd2032 New Member

Finally got around to doing a Throttle Shaft seal replacement on my first XJ650 (and 1st motorcycle ever!) Received parts from XJ4Ever super fast, and followed the excellent How-To posted on his site.
    Really happy with wonderful service, and will definitely shop again for upcoming procedures I'll need to do on the XJ

Thanks a bunch Len!
    Jeremiah

5. MJS8672

MJS8672 New Member

First time using XJ4EVER ordering parts and every went great. They had the hard to find parts that I needed and got my parts fast. Would use them again.

6. Alwase

Alwase New Member

Great experience dealing with xj4ever. Parts got here quick and where spot on. I Will be using you in the future thank you so much

7. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Incredibly fast service, always has what I need for my bikes...I'm grateful Len is around. Keep up the good work Len.