1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Xj750 Midnight maxim FORSALE ASAP

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Forkman, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Forkman

Forkman New Member

Moved to BC and couldn't bring my bike with me. Heading back home for a week and would like to sell my bike so my parents have some room in the garage. It is an 83 XJ750 maxim. Bike ran great about a year ago before i started to tear it apart. Has all stock parts except the tank and some other aftermarket parts like a new Guage cluster and some clip on handlebars aswell as new spark plugs, air filters, fork seals, wheel bearings.

Just trying to find a quick sell so i can free up some space for my parents. If you are interested please message me and I'm sure we can work something out. 400$ obo but I'm open to offers. Pm me and i can send you pictures off my phone i just don't have them on the computer right now.

2. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

Bring it with you out to the best coast!
    Where in bc are you heading?

3. Forkman

Forkman New Member

i didn't have a trailer to bring it with me, I'm already out in whistler but i have to head home for a funeral for a few days