1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

I'm Looking for an 83 XJ750K Maxim Fairing

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by jag3, Oct 4, 2008.

1. jag3

jag3 Member

I've put my bike back together and was wanting to add a fairing and bags to it, this bike never had them. I looked through a lot of other posts and see that they can be hard to find. The bike is an 83 XJ750K Maxim and the headlight assembly is round and about 8 inches across while the light itself is about 7.25. Is anyone getting rid of a complete fairing and bags? Or where can I pick one up? I ride 45 miles to work on the highway and the wind is starting to take its toll.
    Thanks
    Joe
    XJs forever 8)

2. rotax74

rotax74 Member

ive got the huge front fairing with half a missing shield for sale. off of a maxim 750

3. jag3

jag3 Member

HI.
    I just read your post. Do you still have your fairing for sale? Do you have any pictures of it? Does it have the mounting hardware? What part of the shield is missing? HOw much do you want for it? DO you know what it would cost to ship to Philly? I know a lot of questions but just asking.
    Thanks
    Joe