1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys!

2. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

Hey Len, Thanks again for the parts!! Everything came quickly and correct!! Sorry for the late post. I've not been able to do much lately, I've been moving my uncle from NM to OR and, my time has been a little tight. However, thanks again for the great service. You'll be hearing from me soon when I get to the part that I can read what shims I'll be needing.

Remember, when you need parts, Call on XJ4Ever Len is the man!!!!!

Thanks
    Ken

3. windlover

windlover Member

Hey Len,

Thanks for the clutch cable. Quick service, exactly as ordered, great service.

XJ4Ever is the best parts man around.

Thanks,
    Windlover

4. Chorca

Chorca Member

Over $1000 of parts ordered and very satisfied with the service, speed of shipping, and availability.

Thanks for all the help Len!

5. Apollyon78

Apollyon78 New Member

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

Just got my parts and they are perfect. Excellent communication and fast delivery, cant wait for my next order!

6. Motavator

Motavator Member

Hi Len, received my ignition switch today, 2 days great service. I for one are grateful to have a person like yourself helping us out with our bikes. If it wasn't for you there would be a XJ junk yard collecting rust in bike heaven.

Thanks again

Al

7. chacal

Thanks guys, I'm glad that we can help!

8. seblo_13

seblo_13 New Member

XJ4EVER is great. Every order I have ordered from him is shipped fast and he always has the answers to my questions with info far above and beyond the call. Thanks!

9. CaptNemo

CaptNemo Member

Chacal, my parts arrived on Monday, ahead of schedule. I have been so wrapped up with the progressive springs that I forgot to thank-you.

May the forks be with you :lol: !

Hey have you gotten any feedback from anyone on a new fork oil volume measurement with the aftermarket springs on my bike. I know the stock 309cc's will be too much and Progressive says not to go over 5.5 inches when measuring from the top but that is a maximum not a recommended level.

10. KVB_650

KVB_650 Member

Len,

Thanks for the excellent and rapid service. Parts arrived hassle free.

Thanks again

Ken

11. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

Once again Sir, you have provided me with exactly the parts that I needed, faster & at better prices than could be found. I'm just glad that there is someone out there that can deliver the parts that I need along with the help and expertise to mount them properly. In my book that IS service.
    Thank You yet again
    Cheers
    Ken

12. rtanner

rtanner Member

Len {chacal} I just received my second order from you. It arived lickadesplit and just as requested. I shopped the net found the same parts for close to the same price but was happy to spend what amounted to a couple of dollars {after the shipping and handling} to know that I was geting the wright stuff and fast. Thanks again

13. chacal

Thanks guys!

14. RavennaHula

RavennaHula New Member

Len,

As usual from all the other comments, excellent service! I ordered a clutch cable and sprockets for my '82 XJ550 Maxim Thursday morning.

The usual 'depression' started without a running bike and the warm weekend weather on its way. I really didn't expect to see parts until Monday or Tuesday. When the USPS lady arrived at my house SATURDAY morning saying she had a package, I was thrilled.

Excellent Service. Excellent Prices. I'll keep coming back time and time again as I need parts.

15. Shannon72

Shannon72 Member

More thanks to Len - he's helped me get the bike back up and running after a chain snap with new sprockets, a new chain, and some new rear brakes, all speedily delivered...but he also made me laugh, which is worth even more, these days!

Taking my rear wheel off, I noticed that there was a cotter pin I had NOT ordered a replacement for when I put my parts order in. Now, I'm not mechanically inclined, and my "part descriptions" tend to be on the order of "I need the whatzit that fits in that thingamajig there," so it's a credit to Len and his amazing descriptions that I've been able to find everything I needed...up to now.

I dug around in my Clymer guide for this particular cotter pin, which it showed as attaching on the end of the "brake arm." I went through Len's catalog, and for the life of me, I could NOT find a cotter pin that attached to the brake arm. So, I sent him the request, kind of vaguely detailing where the cotter pin was, and that it was "itty-bitty," not like the one on the wheel axle.

Well, after a few PMs back and forth, Len was able to nail down what I needed: "HCP4112 OEM rear drum brake backing plate tension bar retaining bolt COTTER PIN, tension bar to the backing plate or to the swingarm. Fits all XJ550, XJ650, XJ700, XJ750, and XJ900RK models. Use one on each end, total 2 per bike." Perfect! So I put the order in on Thursday (along with the exhaust port gaskets I needed), and when I get it today, what does the invoice read?

"Part # HCP4112 - Itty-bitty cotter pin"

Thanks, Len. I needed that today. :D

16. jay9

jay9 New Member

I ordered 2 sets of grommets from the XJ4ever forum on 6/26. They shipped on 6/26 and arrived here today 6/29. That was alot faster than I expected. I will definitely order from Len again.

17. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

Howdy Len

Thanks for the parts and the fast delevery! i'm getting ready to install the shims & button it all up for a first crank in years. I still need to bench sync my carbs & finish making a couple of tools but, I'm soooooooo close to getting her back up and running. Much of it is thanks to my favorite parts guru.
    Cheers
    Ken

18. Axel

Axel New Member

Thanks Len for offering parts no longer available from the Yamarobber . I was happy to get them .

Alex

19. chacal

Thanks guys! Hope everyone had a safe holiday.

Ken, you are going to record a video for us for your inaugural fire-up, aren't you? :D

20. biker_mike

biker_mike New Member

Greetings Len

Thanks for the parts and fast delivery! It's great to have someone like yourself around to keep the old iron running.

Mike