1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. fjpish

fjpish New Member

Hey Len,
    As usual, thanks for the friendly service and quick turnaround. Doing business with you is a pleasure.

2. QuarterHorse

QuarterHorse Member

Just got my main and pilot jets from Len yesterday, installed this morning, and it acts like a new bike! Thanks Len for the awesome customer service and FAST shipping. If only every vendor was like this!

Thanks again

Dustin

3. nsosh5

nsosh5 Member

Len has the best shop on the market. He will help you through any problem. And as for the shipping it does not get any faster. Len is one hell of a guy.

Thanks,
    Joshua

4. Gamuru

Gamuru Guest

Len, I received my package yesterday. Right on the money with the two-day shipping. I'll catch ya next time on the difference in shipping. Looks like I owe you a couple bucks. I've got the master cylinder rebuilt and am waiting for the sealant to cure before I hang it on the bike. That little replacement crystal window for the sight glass is awesome! Going to be a busy day working on the bike.

The wife's excited about her new gas cap for her bike, too.

Thanks, Len. And, as always, great job!

5. dmschuler

dmschuler Member

Once again - excellent service!

Placed my order on Friday, parts were waiting for me tonight when I got home (Monday)!

6. Jimmytime

Jimmytime Member

I was a little embarrassed to be putting an order together that really wasn't much more than an odd collection of screws and bolts, I was worried that I was wasting Len's time!

But nothing but incredibly fast and polite correspondence! And how great was it to get a small box filled with shiny screws in tiny bags perfectly labeled, and to have each one fit perfectly!

Thanks so much!

7. the_bandit

the_bandit Member

Chacal comes through again! Fastest cross country shipper I've ever dealt with.

My only concern is that I paid less for shipping than the label says it cost. I wonder how he manages to keep that up.

8. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys! Everyone have a great and safe weekend!!

9. rdbhere2

rdbhere2 Member

Just received the chrome front fender from Chacal. He was right, it is NEW, not NOS. It is a beauty and got here fast. Awsome job Len!

10. Shannon72

Shannon72 Member

Len, you're a miracle worker. I placed my order on Friday, and here it is, Monday afternoon, and I've got my new fuel line, vacuum line, in-line filter, clamps, and rear brake shoes. Everything looks great - can't wait to get home to the bike and get to work! Thanks!

11. Hack

Hack Member

My parts arrived today very quickly and as usual the email correspondence was thorough and efficient. The neutral safety switch should be just the ticket, and it was great to get the other gaskets and hardware while I was at it.

Thanks, Len!!!

12. chacal

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and everyone is surely welcome! I appreciate your business and dedications to keeping your bikes in proper condition!!

13. vielong

vielong New Member

14. Chorca

Chorca Member

I've ordered over $1000 in parts from Len, and they've gotten here quick, safe, and correct! Helping to make sure that you're ordering the right stuff is a serious help when you've got such an old bike, and he's a genius at it.

Thanks again, Len!

15. Tman_74

Tman_74 Member

I had a part that i ordered from Len and it was faulty. I emailed len and told him what was going on, he email back with in minutes, agreed it was a bad part mailed the replacement out and i had it within 3 days, over the weekend!!! It is nice to deal with someone online, that you never talk to or see but always gets right back to you and takes care of you!!!!

16. chacal

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your business!!

17. the_bandit

the_bandit Member

Very knowledgeable, goes above and beyond this guy. He has gotten me back on the road now 3 times in just a couple months.

Sure you can get some parts elsewhere but can you ask a million questions about them and get answers?

Only with Chacal.

18. Bushy

Bushy Active Member

Got my Yics tool today from chacal, 10 days from US to Oz, cheapest postage, a happy customer.

19. MadMaxim85

MadMaxim85 Member

Once again, I am totally in awe of chacal and his customer service.

I ordered parts on a Friday and received them on Monday. That's fast shipping! Very helpful in all my nagging questions and concerns, quick with a joke and he'll light up your smoke and say "Man, what are you doing here...."

Okay, that last bit was part of a song, but chacal really is the best!

20. Mhatfield

Mhatfield New Member

I gotta tell ya, 7 days from the time I mailed the payment to the time I had the carbs in hand......exactly as described.

Yep, I"ll be back.

Len got this down to a science.