1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Selling --- Vetter Fairing,Pigtail & Mounting !

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by illinoisxj650, Mar 4, 2010.

1. illinoisxj650

illinoisxj650 Member

Hi ! I have for sale a Vetter fairing I had on my 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim. I believe that this faring was previously installed on a Honda 750 before I purchased it. The fairing is in very good to excellent condition. The plexiglas windshield is a little blurry but not at all bad. The fairing has a 1980's Kraco AM/FM -- 8 track radio with speakers and works. The mounting bracket was recently powder coated black. I have seen the same mounting bracket on e-bay go for over $40 The fairing comes with the headlight pigtail also. The fairing is black and has gold pin striping. The body and paint on the fairing is in excellent condition considering it is probably 30 to 35 years old. I am going to offer this fairing and accesseries here first but if no interest in a reasonable amount of time I will list it on e-bay. I want to get $135 plus actual shipping cost for everything. I will answer any questions? If I can figure out how to post pictures I will ! I think anyone needing a fairing would be very satisfied with this one ! THANKS TO ALL--------- DON !

2. Great_Buffalo

Great_Buffalo Member

Is the stereo mounted in a cycle sound module? If so I may be interested in that item only if you decide to split things up.

3. iceman

iceman New Member

can you mail me pics please and possibly cost of shipping to johannesburg in south africa?
    iceman11031978 @ hotmail.com
    Thanks Dean

4. jag3

jag3 Member

Would this fit an 83 XJ750K?

5. illinoisxj650

illinoisxj650 Member

I am not willing to part out this fairing and sound system because it would destroy it's value. Shipping to South Africa is out of the question because it would cost a small fortune. The fairing should fit a 1983 - 750 because I think there is very little difference in the 650 frame. The munting clamps to the frame so I don't see any problem. The fairing is excellent considering it's probably 30 years old. Hope I have answered all the responses to this posting. I am going to list it on e-bay soon so if anyone is interested in it LMK ! THANKS DON

6. illinoisxj650

illinoisxj650 Member

I have listed this item on e-bay auctions and the item number is : 280501734440 Take a look !!! THANKS --------- DON

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      36 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      49.1 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg