1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

handlebar question

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by macksimman, Apr 27, 2010.

1. macksimman

macksimman Member

Just a quick question. I have read a lot of "build" threads and have noticed that a lot of people with 650's and 750's get away from their buckhorns, I was curious about what y'all do have done with them. I would like to buy a set if anyone has still have theirs and willing to get rid of them.

2. b0bv1la

b0bv1la Member

I probably still have mine buried in the garage somewhere. I would sell them cheap but shipping would probably be a little high. Might look for a set closer or a bone yard with cycles might come up with a set cheap. If you can't find any let me know and I will see what shipping will cost.

3. macksimman

macksimman Member

Okay thanks.

4. wera90ex

wera90ex Member

Working on one now('82 XJ 750) that the owner had just a flat drag bar. Both sides of the tank were dented in and the choke lever was broken off. I just put on a Emgo superbike bar,2.5" rise and everything cleared. The biggest problem is the cable for the MC is still a bit taught.

5. macksimman

macksimman Member