1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, we appreciate you keeping us busy, and we're always glad to help!

2. mwhite74

mwhite74 Member

Just received my YICS tool, throttle shaft seals & JIS screwdriver set in record time ( shipped to Canada the 15th of July, received this morning! ). Thanks once again to Chacal!

3. Zer0

Zer0 New Member

I've been searching around for a good xj retailer and it looks like I found one! Got my valve shims today, as fast as I could have hoped for.

4. venlis

venlis Member

excellent stuff, thanks

we are fortunate to have you here!

5. CaptNemo

CaptNemo Member

Across the country in 2 days again, Thanks Chacal!

6. rbodor3

rbodor3 New Member

Len is constantly providing above-and-beyond service. I'll email him late at night letting him know I need parts, FAST. I'll never learn my lesson about putting my orders ahead of time because XJ4Ever is just so -damned fast at shipping and processing orders.

Thanks len, saved my ass a hundred times.

7. slammin81

slammin81 New Member

Thanks again, the parts are great. I have already put them on and hope to have the bike on the road soon. It's so nice having to work with factory original parts.

8. 81maxim650

81maxim650 New Member

Thanks Len for the new carb seals! Shipping was remarkably fast considering they were shipped to me in Canada.
    Seals installed and the bike now runs awesome! It actually idles without dying! ;)

9. chacal

Thanks everyone, we appreciate your business and support!!

10. WinstonC

WinstonC Member

Len, thanks for getting me the Colortune in a snap, (I call it the Magic Pill). If you can't buy one, beg and/or borrow one. It helped me clear up all of my 'symptoms'. I understood tuning before, but now I am a believer about how adjusting the idle mix affects all RPM's.

Order one today!!!

11. Chuck25

Chuck25 Member

Great sercice from XJ Forever. They were helpful and sent some helpful info on installing my new brake lines. Thanks again

12. Metal_Bob

Metal_Bob Active Member

Although I have not received my parts yet, Len must be the most patient vendor/person ever!

I must have emailed him at least 10 times about various stuff before I FINALLY made my first order! Then my order took 3-4 emails to get everything correct.

He even shipped the parts the next morning. (I ordered at like 11pm or something).

Thanks again and I have many saved part numbers for the next order I an afford (carb and oil leak work upcoming).

13. the_bandit

the_bandit Member

he must have bribed the post office to move my package on labor day, otherwise I have no idea how it got here that fast :eek:

thanks again chacal

14. mwhite74

mwhite74 Member

Got my two 'jet sets' today for the XJ. I've already installed the 114s and she lives! Thanks again Len for doing what ya do!

15. CapnRedbeard

CapnRedbeard Member

:D

Parts all arrived in the UK safe and sound. Only downer :( The UK Tax Man sticking his oar in and demanding more cash.

However, Thanks to Len and the ease of ordering I know that I can access parts that UK Yamaha dealers take 4ever to get and I will receive the right part!

CapnRedbeard

16. AutumnRider

AutumnRider Member

Len,
    I consider myself a newbie even though I have been forum member for over two years. I am in the process of restoring an XJ750 and have gathered copious notes for this restoration. During this time I have come to rely upon you for what I consider the most important part of this restoration process, your technical advice, in regards to parts needed. I will not submit an order until you have reviewed and approved the parts list. Never once have you offered anything less than sound practical advice. THAT is why I order my parts from you.

Thanks again for the quick shipment, I have become spoiled knowing that before the 'ink is dry on the check' I hear the doorbell and the delivery guy is waiting with my parts in hand.

Thanks again,
    Kent

17. msherrow

msherrow New Member

I'm a real newbie on here having recently bought my xj650. I've got say that xj4ever has got the best service of ANYWHERE i've ever ordered parts from...I ordered on wednesday, shipped the same day and had parts today (friday). They even came with an expertly written instruction sheet for the mastercylinder sight glass that answered a few questions for me...i was gonna wing it till I got those. The parts are nicely packaged and labeled and look like excellent quality. hopefully I'll put them to use in a couple days. lots of thanks to Len. :D

18. macksimman

macksimman Member

Dude, You rock. I got to install my parts just two days after I ordered them. You are "DA MAN"!!!!!!!!

19. tjb2of3

tjb2of3 Member

As always, my expectations were surpassed. Thanks for the great service, Len.

20. chacal

Thanks again everyone, we appreciate your business and support!!