1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4EVER is the S@$%!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by Massimo33, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Massimo33

Massimo33 Member

Len does it again! Contacted him Sunday night, pm'd me back later that night (awesome), sent him money Tuesday about 2pm my time and at 415pm he hit me back saying the order had shipped. LOVE IT! Thank you very much Len, looking forward to ordering more from you.

Massimo C.
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Massimo33

Massimo33 Member

On Thursday morning as I was heading out to work (late morning, but morning none the less) and XJ4Ever's package was on my doorstep. Two days from Atlanta to Denver? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

3. Massimo33

Massimo33 Member

Can't say this enough....
    I have made three orders with Len so far, he has been extremely helpful and ships lightning quick. If you need something for an XJ and Len doesn't have, it probably does not exist, except in junkyards and garages.... :D

4. doc2029

doc2029 Member

Once again XJ4ever delivers a quality product, with quicker than expected shipping. Again I say if you own an XJ and you don't get your parts from Len you are making a huge mistake!

5. Brhille

Brhille New Member

I have to agree with every positive comment on here!! I order my parts and they showed up SOOOO FAST!!!!! Thanks Len. !!!

6. SecaSuca

SecaSuca Member

Chacal groupies...Hahahaha!
    Count me in!!!

7. Massimo33

Massimo33 Member

Another over the top, fully deserved heaping of praise for Chacal and Co. Made several orders this spring, everything arrives at warp speed. One stop shopping for your XJ, go anywhere else and you'll regret it. :D

Massimo