1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

white with yamaha race graphics

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by jeffhestand, Mar 16, 2012.

1. jeffhestand

jeffhestand Member

hey everyone- when i get my xj roadworty this summer my next project is to attempt some type of a white base paint with the red and white check race graphics yamaha has used over the years. Does anyone know where these graphics could be had that i could lay down on the white and clear over. I may just lay them out with masking tape and do it the hard way,. Any thoughts?
    thanks
    jeff

2. RangerG

RangerG Member

You should check your local Yamaha dealer. Yamaha recently came out with an FZ1 Retro kit. Maybe you can just order the decals seperate. There are a few 50th Anniversary paint schemes being offered now as well. There should be decals available for those.

Or look here:
    http://srsigndesign.com/id6.html

3. AngryGnome

AngryGnome Member

i believe chacal has striping kits or decal kits or something along those lines. check the last page of his catolog. click the link at the top of the page or pm him, he will be more than happy to answer your questions and if he doesnt have it i bet he would know where to find it. happy hunting!