1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

FS: XJ Fenders, Wheels, Forks, VETTER Complete Rig AND MORE

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by BluesBass, Jul 4, 2014.

1. BluesBass

BluesBass Member

I've got a ton of bike parts for sale for a number of bikes. Most of my stuff is for the XJ-Maxim's, however I do have some other components for Secas, some Viragos, FJ's, and other bikes. I'll update this list in this post as I identify more and as stuff sells.

VETTER:
    Vetter Windjammer IV - silver. No windshield, no mount. Fairing only. Requires wiring harness and glove compartment door maybe, or at least a new key/lock cylinder.
    COMPLETE Vetter tour package: Vetter Windjammer IV fairing in black w/windshield, lowers, fairing wiring harness, mounting bracket adapted to an XJ650 (requires minor frame modification to fit just under fork tube), Vetter saddle bags (left and right), Vetter trunk with 4 LED 2-circuit lamps, saddle bag mounting brackets (will require minor modification to fit on a bike, but easily doable), Vetter trunk luggage rack, new rubber mounts for the trunk, Original Vetter key set (one key for fairing glove compartment and saddle bag release, second key for luggage/trunk locks). Some light road rash on right side saddle bag door and a glue repair inside of the right luggage compartment where it mounts to the frame. Two of the lamp fixtures in the trunk will require minor repair or replacement (ground ring/wire broke from the units)

Pacifica Fairing, windshield, two sets of lowers, all in black. Fits the same mount as the Vetter set but no fairing mount included. No wiring harness included.

XJ550 Header pipes - 2 complete sets (8 headers total), all original double-walled design. Rough to ok shape.
    XJ550 Wiring harnesses - 2. Condition unknown
    XJ650 Turbo Seca airbox
    XJ valve buckets
    XJ550 motor casing only - no oil pan, no jugs/head. Rough shape, probably good for a case and transmission components.
    XJ550 frame - untitled, good if your frame was damaged/rusted out and unsafe for use
    XJ 550/650 front rims - multiple ones available. Brake rotors not included. No tires (for your safety). Ok shape. Pictures available upon request
    XV Virago 500(?) front wheel. OK shape. No rotor included.
    XJ (?? Currently unknown model) Swing arm / final drive. Functional, ok shape.
    XJ final drive - cracked housing, ok internals
    XV (1st/2nd gen) swing arm + more
    XJ front fenders - Maxim/Seca chrome fenders. Some minor rust spots, can be buffed or polished out with a bit of elbow grease and time.

FJR-1200+1300 side covers - various ones available (I have to check what exactly I have)

Voltage regulators for XJ series
    Relays for XJ series
    Various controls for XJ series
    Left side covers for XJ-650's - black, good condition, at least 2 available.
    XJ550 side covers, pairs (2), chrome pieces will need repair, can be repaired before shipping.

Anything listed here I have. I will update this post with changes in inventory as they happen and as I catalog each additional item. The items listed here are a fraction of my inventory. I can ship within the US no problem, international shipping please contact me.

I am open to offers on the parts I have - make an offer and let's work from there. I can accept PayPal or local pickup with cash. I am located in West Deptford, NJ (zip 08051).

If there is something you need that I don't have listed, PM me. I will be happy to send pictures by email or web link of any parts I have.

2. MBFTY

MBFTY Member

Im interested in the touring package, and I am local. If you have everything still available, can I come and take a look?

Also, What is your asking price? Just wondering so I dont come and waste your time if it's outside my budget.

3. BluesBass

BluesBass Member

PM sent. Asking $400 for the whole package.

4. CafeRob

CafeRob New Member

Hey there Blues Bass,
    I'm looking for a 81 - 83 550 Seca front wheel. Do you have one of those laying around?

5. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

BluesBass was last seen: Jul 26, 2017