1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. sybe

sybe Active Member

Len - Just wanted to thank you again for all your help purchasing the right parts for my 82 xj650. Everything came in when needed...rush and all!

2. IronHD

IronHD New Member

Len - I can only echo what everybody else has been saying: Thanks!! From your knowledge to your parts availability it was awesome working with you. Parts were shipped quickly and communication was top notch. It's not easy finding stuff for my '82 XJ1100 so I really appreciate your hard work and dedication.

3. skiprrdog

skiprrdog Active Member

k-moe mentioned that you might have these parts I need. 1981 XJ750 Seca, I need both of the starter mount bolts, the long one and the short one?

***Actually, I just looked at your parts list and saw the long bolts, but could not find the short ones?

Thanks!
    Skip

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. Ribo

Ribo Prefectionist

Austin Texas USA ( a long way from the UK )
    Another great experience with XJ4ever - knowledgeable advice, great products and fast shipping.. :)

5. rgamble67

rgamble67 New Member

Just placed another order. A great experience as always!

6. hohenstein23

hohenstein23 Member

Thanks for very quick shipping and the cheapest price on all these hard to find parts

7. mharishassan

mharishassan New Member

Len- Thanks a lot for providing the awesome customer service. Queries were responded efficiently, great parts and were shipped quickly. :)

8. xjyamaha

xjyamaha Member

Very happy with my spin on oil filter adapter and chrome filter. Thanks Len!

9. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Well-Known Member

Got a big bag of pilot orings in record time
    Thanks Len

10. Ross1bd

Ross1bd Member

Once again, XJ4EVER is the place to shop. Len, you make it easy to spend more than I had planned, and not regret it a bit!!!
    Great stuff, better service.

Palmer650#2 likes this.
  11. rickoneal

rickoneal New Member

Just ordered from XJ4Ever for the second time in as many months and the service and timeliness has been outstanding. Quick shipping and parts came as ordered! Thanks, Len and team.

12. Evan nickerson

Evan nickerson Member

Do you have a set of carbs?

13. Arcalinte

Arcalinte New Member

So I got my part in the mail today and I am one happy camper. Shipping was fast, customer service was helpful and awesome, and the part looks brand new and works like a charm. Thanks a ton man :D

rocs82650 likes this.
  14. Jim Edwards

Jim Edwards Member

Just bought my first motorcycle and it happened to be an '82 XJ750.

Thanks to Len over at XJ4Ever i replaced the fusebox and cleaned up the mes you can see the PO had made in the pics below. Bike is running better than it ever has since i bought it earlier this year. Thanks Len!

OldFuseBox.jpg NewFuseBox.jpg

15. Jim Edwards

Jim Edwards Member

Thought i should clarify that the second pic is not a "finished product" that was after i had everything hooked up and got the bike running again (was excited it was working as it hadn't started in a couple months). Needed to get the bike moved to its new home stored in a nice garage (as i have moved since i bought it and it was still sitting at a friend's place).

The cables are connected with butt connectors but in lieu of having any shrink wrap or anything i covered them as tightly as i could with electrical tape, which is what you see in the pic.

As i said, bike ran better than it has since i bought it on the ride to its new home.

Once i'm done "tinkering" everything will be secured properly before it goes out for another ride :)

Work so far:
    New Battery
    New Air Filter
    New Spark Plugs
    New Fuse Box

Oil filter has been ordered so i can do an oil change (no local shops stocked one that fit the bike) and still plan to go through and clean up all the electrical connections as the Tachometer isn't working properly. Also, needs some "valve work" per the previous owner.

Thanks again to Len on the fuse box. Definitely has made a noticeable difference.

16. gbett

gbett New Member

just wanted to say thanks to Len and Mike at xj4ever they're the best! Fast and friendly a real pleasure doing business with you guys!

17. Lightcs1776

Lightcs1776 Active Member

I posted a separate thread, but I will add to this one. I received my signal assembly from Len. Solid part that is as described. I will be looking at carb rebuild kits from him in the near future.

18. XJeff

XJeff New Member

Yet another happy customer. Thanks for all the help Len. I will be picking up all my parts from XJ4EVER. Now I just need to get that stripped oil filter bolt out.

19. buyerz78

buyerz78 New Member

Very pleased with xj4ever. Order was quickly received, and shipped out super fast! I am very happy how Len takes the time to provide useful information with the purchase, if more auto/cycle parts places did the world would be a much better place!

Lightcs1776 likes this.
  20. skippy344

skippy344 Member

Placed another order with XJ4Ever! Ordered Sunday Night, and got them, in good order, on Wednesday!!
    Thank you Len, for helping me keep Rosie running!!!
    XJ4Ever ROCKS!!!!