1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

before and after

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by FtUp, Jul 21, 2015.

1. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr Not a guru

He's been having difficulties ever since we went to "Premium Member" a few months back. Anybody else having troubles with the site? If so, PM SnoSherrif... he can't fix it if he doesn't know it's busted.

2. FtUp

FtUp Well-Known Member

nope, no problem over at adv. this is only when I am logged in, (it took me ten minutes to navigate here to make this reply). if I log out I can surf the forum no problem. I believe it has something to do with my yahoo group I created for xj bike owners when it was made known that this forum was running on a shoestring and could be gone tomorrow. my access has been super limited ever since.

FU

3. Stumplifter

Stumplifter Well-Known Member

I am NOT a premium member and have no issues with this site.
    I think it's FtUp if you, FtUp think that SnoSheriff has some how 'black-balled you' as you seem to be inferring. . . . .

4. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

I've been on this forum for a long while. That sort of action would be out of character for SnowSheriff.

5. FtUp

FtUp Well-Known Member

well I don't know about that. I do know that my access is limited, so I will only post up when I have something to post.

FU