1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 82 750 Seca???

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Richard Elbon, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Richard Elbon

Richard Elbon Active Member

No biggie I don’t have to buy them. $500 each asking price. I’ve already parted a different one for spares for mine. Surprised there’s not more interest. I have an 83 GS 1100E that I bought an 82 GS to part out and I could barely keep up with the demand. These 2 Secas will sit and waste away.

2. Richard Elbon

Found another one today virtually down the road from me. 81 Seca 750.Under 5000 miles and runs and rides. Maroon. Might try to make the deal tonight. This one wouldn’t be parted,just cleaned up,minor maintenance and resell.

3. Richard Elbon

Found out the guy has a like condition Vision. Not sure about the marketability of it but if I can get them both reasonable enough I might give em a go.

4. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Xz550 is a nice bike as long as the stator issue has been addressed

5. Richard Elbon

Like so many I find in the NW these two were husband/ wife bikes that weren’t ridden much,the batteries died from sitting and they basically gave up on them. Trying to go see today. Have flatbed will travel.I just relooked at the ad and the Seca and Vision are gray 82s, not the two maroon 82Seca750s I’m looking at.

6. Richard Elbon

DRAT, he just sold both.

7. Richard Elbon

Have another 82 Seca 750,gray with complete sport fairing with windshield and brackets to part out. 16,000 or thereabouts miles. No missing parts but no title and I’m not getting one. Any interest?