1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Rigid River Run

Discussion in 'Central US and Canada' started by Chitwood, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Chitwood

Chitwood Well-Known Member

I plan to attend this year along with all my friends who are usual suspects at this event. Should be a good time.

Attached Files:

2. Chitwood

I know very few, if any members here would even consider riding a rigid or hardtailed machine for obvious reasons but we are trying to increase the turnout this year so if you have a machine that fits the criteria, no matter the make or model come on down on the 22nd!!!

3. Chitwood

This ride turned out to be a little shorter than expected but a good, fun ride none the less. There was even another XJ there! What used to be a 1980 maxim 650, with some 750 parts, 18" rear tire, a very custom frame, and pods!! He "claims" he has had no problems with them and was very vague as to what, if anything, he did to the carbs. We rode up from Dubuque far enough to take the ferry across at Cassville, then some sweet back roads all the way back to the bridge. Only 2 harley's were on the ride, older ones at that. All the rest were a suzuki, which was the only one to end up on the trailer behind the chase vehicle, 2 Honda's, and 5 Yamaha's. Hope to try to make it again next year. Weather was beautiful, great group of guy's. Trying to get some more of us crazies for next year!

Attached Files:

kosel likes this.
  4. Chitwood

This years date is set. Hope to keep increasing our numbers

Attached Files: