1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Good day folks

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Jaded Marxist, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Jaded Marxist

Jaded Marxist New Member

Hello all. Just wanted to say hello, and intruduce myself. Names jaded Marxist. Friends just call me jaded!
    I'm 38 and have been backyard wrenching my whole life, but am brand new to bikes and riding.
    Just got my m2 licence (Ontario Canada) 2 weeks ago. Starting this year I've owned an 81 goldwing, 2001 buell blast and have just got home an 85 yamaha maxim 750.
    I'm looking forward to reading thru some posts and getting to know this bike and hopefully getting in a few hours riding before my season ends. The bike I'm sure will have some problems I'll be needing some help with.
    Anyways I just wanted to indroduce myself before the million stupid questions I'm gonna fire at you all. Lol.

Regards Jaded Marxist

2. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

Jaded,

Welcome to the site and thanks for some of the background, that always helps. There is a link on the top right : https://www.xjbikes.com/forums/forums/xj4ever-supporting-vendor.23/
    Take your time to read over lots of good stuff on that page. I think from your list of bikes you will really enjoy the XJ, strong running bikes and are fun not just to ride but to take into some good curvy roads. Once you get 5 post you will be allowed to post some pics and do some linking to pics you may have.

3. Jaded Marxist

Jaded Marxist New Member

Right on thanks for the info. I would never have thought to look at the market place for the info. Lol

Regards Jaded Marxist

4. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member