1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted XJ900 lower body part

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by XJ&Tracer 900, Mar 2, 2020.

1. XJ&Tracer 900

XJ&Tracer 900 New Member

Hey guys.

I picked up a XJ900 31A a while back and it's close to perfect (for me :) ). All it's lacking is the lower body parts that fits to the tank. The article number is 31A-2835K-00-98. Haven't been able to find them, both sides.
    I'm looking for either newly produced or used ones.

I'm thankful for any tip for advice on how to locate them. Or if you are willing to part from yours ;) I'm willing to pay a good price and for the shipping. I live I Sweden.

Regards

Hampus

2. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

I tried to get them too l am sure Yamaha don't supply them now. And used ones are hard to find hopefully one of the guys have spare ones. All the best.

3. XJ&Tracer 900

XJ&Tracer 900 New Member

Yeah I'm hoping there's someone here who have extra. I've called every motorcycle junkyard in the country but nowhere to be found.

Also hoped there would be Chinese reproductions but unfortunately not.

I appreciate your reply! Cheers

4. Dave in Ireland

Dave in Ireland Well-Known Member

5. XJ&Tracer 900

XJ&Tracer 900 New Member

Thanks for the great tips Dave. Will be keeping an eye on those two groups for sure!

XJ4Ever have a set if someone else also are looking for them. Great and fast response from Len! Unfortunately out of my price range. I didn't really understand how few there are of them left. Consequently they are not cheap, unless the seller is oblivious to the supply and demand.

Will now seriously consider buying another bike with them mounted on.:)