1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Turbo 650

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Fuller56, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Fuller56

Fuller56 Well-Known Member

Cary, NC (winter) Harpursville, NY (summer)
    1982 Turbo For Sale. Good condition, everything works, 3700 miles today but in use so will go up. Going to start at $2400. I am listing as "good" because it does have some bumps and scrapes consistent with falling over prior to arrival in my herd. The handlebars were bent and have been replaced with similar but lower bars. Both the plastics that mount the turn signals were cracked and have been repaired. It came to me with flooding carbs issues that have been cured. Valves will be checked & adjusted as needed this week. It will be at the CNYCC should anyone want a 2nd opinion from those folks. Precious owner's & my service history is available. Any questions or pictures wanted, just ask.

Attached Files:

2. Fuller56

A few more details on the Turbo.
    Brake lines replaced with stainless, front tire I replaced now has about 1200 miles on it. Carbs were gone through to figure out the flooding problem. It was the floats being mis-adjusted, levels were wet set, they have aftermarket float valves and seats. A new fuel pump was installed as the what was in there was not keeping up with demand. New fuel lines installed through out. Also an electrical shut off solenoid was installed so there is no chance of fuel leaking through. Speaking of electrical, the fuse panel was replaced with a blade type and a fused cigarette lighter styled power port was installed. I got tired of just seeing my shoulders in the mirrors so build some spacers to go under the mirror mounts. It also comes with a factory service manual on zip drive. Questions?

3. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

Yeah, why selling? Nice bike.

4. Fuller56

Yep, a good riding bike but I traded for it as a project and experiment & for the Turbo experience. And I am working on a Naked Seca project bike. Thinning the herd. Will I see you Saturday at CNYCC?

5. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

I'll be there, my only vacation of the year.