1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
gang3
Last Activity:
Aug 1, 2022
Birthday:
December 24
Home Page:
RetiredCarpenter/promusician/site builder- S.E.O

Share This Page

gang3

Member, Male, from West Oregon

NEW BIKE THIS TIME AUG.2019 JUST Picked up a 81 XJ 650 Non runner Aug 10, 2019

gang3 was last seen:
Aug 1, 2022
    1. gang3
      gang3
      NEW BIKE THIS TIME AUG.2019 JUST Picked up a 81 XJ 650 Non runner
    2. gang3
      gang3
      new bike this month xj750 maxim
      1. cade blank likes this.
    3. joejr2
      joejr2
      Hey gang three I'm still waiting for an address to send my money order to for the 1982 xj650rj seca instrument light cover and base. Is 10.00 for the parts and 8.00 for shipping OK ? jcowansf@hotmail.com
      1. Shays likes this.
    4. joejr2
      joejr2
      I'm interested in the indicator light set from the xj650rj seca, the one with three rectangular lenses,red at the top then blue,then green
      with an amber arrow on either side. 10.00 for base and cover 8.00 shipping. If you want more for the items let me know. I am Joe Cowan
      6151 airport rd.#352 Santa Fe,NM 87507 (jcowansf@hotmail.com)
    5. gang3
      gang3
      online and alive and still riding but freeezing
    6. gang3
    7. gang3
  • About

Birthday:
    December 24
    Home Page:
    http://1two3.org
    RetiredCarpenter/promusician/site builder- S.E.O
    A guy from western Oregon, Riding and working on vintage type Japanese bikes. Retired Carpenter, Full time Bass Player in a jazz- blues band. Website builder and S.E.O. Consultant ,Dad ,Husband, and all around cool dude. I have a 82 xj 650 and a 82 gpz 550 both chopped and bobbed by myself. Currently taking down the xj bike for a winter overhaul. And Repaint. Recently added to my garage i purchased a 1980 xs 850 special triple,Love this bike. I paid 300.00 for it non running infact had not ran in 11 years.
    I did all the normal things you do getting a bike ready to start. And replaced the missing parts like headers ,carbs, master cylinder , And Even got it running. O.K. ITS Oct. 2017 and pleased to say i have added another mount to my stable its a 82 xj750 maxim so far all stock non running. Fits my collection nicely will update OK ITS AUGUST 2019 AND Im pleased to announce I Have added yet another mount to my stable. This one is a 1981 XJ650 HAS NOT BEEN started since 2011 HERE WE GO AGAIN.Picked up this beauty for 300.00 Bucks this bike is un molested not sure what direction i will go with this project.Guess we will decide that when i get her running.