1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
hogfiddles
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2024 at 8:27 AM
Showcase Items:
1. Band Director 2. Banjos, etc.

Share This Page

hogfiddles

XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic, from near utica, new york

Moderator Premium Member

Kegan, your fusebox is right on top of your airbox cover Mar 9, 2021

hogfiddles was last seen:
Mar 25, 2024 at 8:27 AM
    1. bobt
      bobt
      I here you are the carb. man. If I send the carbs out do you have a ball park on the cost? How do I contact you?
    2. gmzo6
      gmzo6
      hey hogfiddles can you read my post about my turn signal and maybe give me some advice, the only info I don`t have is about the bulb that's in the new turn signals, I can`t get it out
    3. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Couldn't care less about the value of kitchens
    4. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Thanks,Sno!
      1. joejr2
        joejr2
        Hogfiddles I can tell by your replies and comments that you know your way around the bike world. I'm trying to get info
        on two things. How to find a bike shipper in any given town
        who will pick up a bike, prep it and submit it for shipment
        to a motor frieght company. The other is the most secure way of sending money to a seller guaranteeing that they are
        who they claim to be and that there is an actual motorcycle.
        Sep 10, 2015
    5. quebecois59
      quebecois59
      With Pollock's help I made some room in my inbox so your message would come in !
    6. quebecois59
      quebecois59
      Hey Dave, I hope you're doing well. My Seca900 is still not running but I recently saw an ad about a '84 Seca 750 front fairing and I wonder if it would be a direct swap?
    7. Steve R
      Steve R
      Hi, Len said that you were the guy to talk to you about my carburetors. I have a 1983 seca. I have rebuilt the carburetors but I did not break them from the rack. I am slightly handicapped and it's getting to be a lot of work. I do have a vacuum leak shaft seals. What would you charge to replace them for me?
    8. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      go into the forum or marketplace heading that you want, then click on the "post new thread" button toward the upper right area
    9. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      robawf, we ALL lost our pics when we went to the new format. You'll have to reload what you can. We ALL had to.
    10. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      I DON'T......my wife will confirm that---much to her annoyance.
    11. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      xj750R is a Seca, not Maxim. XJ750M is a Midnight Maxim...all black and gold, no bright chrome. H-1981,J-1982, K-1983. What year on title?
    12. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      ( other than the parts that were mentioned in the forum)
    13. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Sorry, wow.....I don't have any parts for the xj400. Wish I could help you out.
    14. swedishXJ
      swedishXJ
      Hey hogfiddles. I'm restoring an old Xj400 and noticed while driving that the foot gear lever wasn't responding completely. I've seen you post a lot of spare parts, just wondering if you had a good spare i could get off your hands for a good price?
    15. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      hohenstein.....Be aware that is the order that the things GO IN THE HOLE. Put them on the screw first, in reverse order. Easier to put in.
    16. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      I have an '02 V-Max and an '85 V-Max in my stable.
      1. kwes likes this.
      2. kwes
        kwes
        how hard is it to wrench on the 80s VMax?
        May 11, 2015
    17. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Well, I guess it could have also been Polock........LOL
    18. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      mirco, that was me.....and I just tried again. You have to 'leave conversation's for them to be deleted. You're box is still full.
    19. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      Click on the XJ4Ever banner in the upper right corner. No need to repeat all your posts......one was enough----
    20. hogfiddles
      hogfiddles
      that one's a no-brainer
  • About

1. Band Director 2. Banjos, etc.
    #1 hobby - collecting rocks and minerals #2 hobby - a whole bunch of other hobbies

Signature

XJ900RK, XJ700, a couple dozen more XJ's, 2 Hondas, 2 Suzukis, 2 xs400 Secas....and counting
    ------
    https://www.xjcd.org/emergency_guidectomy