1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1985 Xj700n- Pseudo-modified

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Tags:
  • Year:
    Make:
    Yamaha
    Model:
    XJ700
    Modifications & Accessories:
    All modifications are cosmetic.... No cutting or altering of any original parts. No welding, either. It can go back to factory original in under an hour.
wgul, Wagy, S Seerup and 10 others like this.
  1. Easy Rider
    Looks great! Where did you get that luggage rack from?
  2. Chance
    That looks sharp! Small, light mods make a difference. And to think it can be original again easily... brings up the value I'd say.
    Awesome bike Hogfiddles.
    1. hogfiddles
      Thank You! It's currently in factory trim.... I didn't do it to 'stay "pseudo" but put back someday'..... Rather, I did it this way so that I can switch back and forth depending on how I need it to look for a particular day, ride participation, wifey riding along, etc.....
      Glad you like it :)
      hogfiddles, May 5, 2016
  3. Rod1
    I just need to know about the rider seat... it's the original? how you lowered?
    1. hogfiddles
      It is AN original that was cut down. I pulled the cover, re shaped the foam and re-curved the pan. THE original seat is on the shelf until I need it for the factory look.
      hogfiddles, Apr 20, 2016
  4. pygmy_goat_
    Did you repaint it? Also, are those the stock mirrors? If not, where are they from?
    1. hogfiddles
      Repaint- nope. Factory original finish. Mirrors-factory mirrors
      hogfiddles, Apr 20, 2016
  5. elliott
    Love that red. Seeing this gives me hope for mine!