Well this project I have given up on. One of the cylinder let the rings free #3 tested at 120 psi the other two 100 and 80, so all over the place. I put the carbs on her and gave her one last time to change my mind, not going to start. So I thought what the hell pull the top end off and see what we have. What we have is no way for the cam chain to slide past the valve train/head! I did you not, on this bike you have to split the cam chain to pull the head and well that was enough for me to call it quits. So pulled all the metric bolts, screws and oil cooler off the bike. I have a nice oil cool, clean gas tank, really nice seat and original side covers. The bike will head to the salvage yard, just too much work for me to fuss with when I have another Seca needing work.