1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 1982 XJ650 Maxim

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by mattoffact, Oct 29, 2019.

1. mattoffact

mattoffact New Member

Brother and I saw the glimmer in his eye when I bought my first bike...He was remembering he used to ride....We bought this for him a few years ago for Christmas. He loved it and only took it on short hops in to town. He enjoyed it for as many years as his aging brain would allow. It's a cool bike. I don't have the heart to sell it on craigslist to some dip$#!+ who will do stupid things with it. It was running when put up last year. Battery dead (Froze on garage floor) now. Parents moving south in their 5th wheel to live out their remaining years. Come give this thing a bath and enjoy what it has left in it knowing you got a hell of a deal.
    1982 Red 32,600 miles. Live in Upstate New York. Asking $750.

Attached Files:

2. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Private message sent

3. Luis

Luis Member

Hi,

I have an 82 650xj Maixum and just love it, owned the same style of bike when I joined the Navy in 1982, in San Diego..
    was just curious if this is still available.

Thanks,

Luis