1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

2013 CB 1100 test ride

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by ElkHavenSeca, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ElkHavenSeca

ElkHavenSeca Active Member

Rode the Seca 750 down to the honda dealer today and took 2013 CB 1100 out for a long test ride . I might have to make room for A second honda in my garage beside all my Seca's

2. adrian1

adrian1 Active Member

A separate garage I hope! :)

3. ElkHavenSeca

I will put the honda atv and the john deere tractor between them!!

4. mtnbikecrazy55

mtnbikecrazy55 Active Member

what all did you really enjoy about it? ride report?

5. ElkHavenSeca

I love the look of the inline 4 , old school styling from back in my youth to begin with .The modern breaks along with the fuel injection really smoothed out the ride from the old Shocks , breaks of the day .

The upright seating position with the pegs behind the pivot point of the swing arm feel comfortable and familiar to me and very easy to put feet up and down with total control . Not found using forward controls in my opinion . The suspension is so smooth , and precise unlike our xj's but yet still holds true to the look of the past . The rear disc break is very powerful and predictable in hard breaking .

Lots of aftermarket parts already available as the design has not changed much in many years ( crash bars ect) And a ton of power , pure smooth power . Its like a well tuned xjr only way better with a comfortable seat height , width , giving a feeling of perfect fit for someone my size .6'2" 250 lbs. its very comfortable on the hiway , or in the corners allthough i did not want to push it too much on brand new tires

6. Buschkj24

Buschkj24 Member

I just saw one of these at the dealership when I picking up some new gloves, and I must say that they look very nice. I would love to pick one up, but I think the seat height may be a little too high for me (only 5'5''). My first bike was a CB350 and it would be nice to pick another one back up. Weird to say, only being 25 years old, I prefer the look of the retro style bikes over todays modern styling...never was a fan of sport bikes.

7. ElkHavenSeca

Yes and i am 50 but i grew up with the CB's love the look and i am 6'2" so the seat height is a perfect fit for me !!

8. ElkHavenSeca

OOPS brake's