1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 82 Seca 750

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Richard Elbon, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Richard Elbon

Richard Elbon Active Member

I didn’t see it in person.

2. Richard Elbon

Well the widow of the owner that has the other gray 82 Seca 750 just called and she has a good title so Wednesday I’m heading there. This is a real good one for a barn find. This one maybe a cleanup and resell or a keeper.We will see.Richcarfun@aol.com for pics

3. Richard Elbon

613EE21A-E384-474C-BAAC-61D7EF335D4F.jpeg 7874BEF4-2838-4955-A401-409879C2383A.jpeg B4368794-F4A9-495E-8128-0E3FFFABFDF0.jpeg 0356E3D5-7EA7-4976-81C5-FEEA3F8358FF.jpeg [ATTACH=Ok so I got it home today and it’s basically a dusty barn find,82 Seca 750,gray with color matched sport fairing. I’m not going to be able to get to it for a month or so,if anyone is interested in taking over I’ll send a bunch of pics and you can kick it around. I live in SW Washington state. 14,966 miles,not seized,nothing missing.Sorry bout the upside down,I don’t know how to flip it around.

Attached Files:

4. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

I don't ride upside down bikes.

5. Richard Elbon

Me either,but I can’t figure out how to turn them around. Might be cause I’m left handed

6. Richard Elbon

Well as it turns out I got pretty badly injured last Sunday and physically I’ll be laid up for a month or two and physical therapy for a while longer. Anyone interested in the barn find 82 gray Seca 750 let me know. I’m not going to get to this one.

7. Richard Elbon

This is the only way to get the word out cause I can’t post for 3 more weeks but Seattle Craigslist has an 84 turbo Seca that’s been off-on Craigslist many times. Anyone interested look it up.

8. ElkHavenSeca

ElkHavenSeca Active Member

9. Richard Elbon

The gray one in the pics you replied to is not for sale I have another 82gray one for $500. I bought it for extra parts for mine but ended up not needing anything. It’s complete motor not seized, fairly good shape definitely a good builder.$500

Attached Files:

10. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

I'm totally lost now.....sounds like a bait-and-switch. I'm not gonna follow this thread anymore.

11. Richard Elbon

Yea looking through my posts I can see what you mean. Reason I thought I would sell it is cause I had thought I reinjured my arms from a pretty bad previous injury which left me unable to do much for a year. But this recent one was a mild strain so I’m ok. I thought I posted the second parts bike but I guess not. Looking back I can’t find it. I have an identical gray 82 that I bought in case I needed parts for the first one. Didn’t need any parts so I’ve decided to let it go.

12. dkavanagh

dkavanagh Well-Known Member Premium Member

My 2 cents: If you have a different bike you are selling, start a new thread and post pictures of *that* bike. Less confusing that way.

13. Richard Elbon

Yes I should have but this posting system won’t allow more than one a month.