1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Bad: Mac Cycles

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by RobsTV, May 8, 2006.

1. RobsTV

RobsTV Member

http://www.maccycles.com/
    (I used there ebay storefront)

Ordered Clutch discs.
    Real clueless people that shift blame anywhere but to themselves.
    Advertised clutches for '82 XJ750 were nowhere close.
    I am guessing they were for an 1100 because they were too large.
    They replied that I ordered the wrong ones, and I had a special model ( 1982 XJ750 "J" not a normal 1982 XJ750) that did not use normal 750 clutches. They were all over the "J" as the problem. As we all know here, "J" only stands for the year, 1982. I replied back with links and data explaining they made a slight error, and there ad needs corrected, as all the XJ750J's use the most common clutches (also used in many other models). They still said it was my fault for ordering wrong, and after I sent wrong clutches back at my expense, had correct ones 3 weeks later. (yes, they are the new ones mentioned in other thread that still slip, but since I did not replace springs yet, will not blame them for faulty clutches that now at least fit properly). If they simply said, whoops, I would have had no problems, even if I ate return shipping, but when they are defensive and blame others, you know they must have problems all the time.