1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

BAD: Powersports Pro

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by creynolds7624, Aug 22, 2006.

1. creynolds7624

creynolds7624 New Member

I ordered an OEM solenoid from them and after a few days it took two phone calls two emails before someone finally emailed me about my order status. Frieght charges were OUTRAGEOUS!! I was charged $13 US for a solenoid that maybe weighed a few ounces!!

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

I'm going to ask the obvious here Crey, where did the solenoid come from and what type of shipping was used? $13 sounds about right if your getting it from anything over 1,000 miles away (if you include shipping and handling fees, which one can assume they did. Stealerships, what are you gonna do?). I'm hopeful the folks you dealt with were at least somewhat sympathetic and helpful. Two calls seems a bit much though, I'll grant you that. One call should suffice. Has the part arrived? If it takes more than 5 business days, I would holler at the dealer about lousy service.

3. creynolds7624

creynolds7624 New Member

The part came from Omaha, NE to Utah. Not really all that far and it came USPS so relatively inexpensive to ship I would think for the weight involved. Despite the outrageous shipping costs I was more upset about what it took to get answers on my order status!!

4. Robert

Robert Active Member

I see. NE isn't too very far away, but you do deserve some reasonable responses to your querries. No good will come of a business that doesn't take care of the customer. USPS should have been less than $6 to your location. Hmmm.... you should ask them why the excessive charge, but be prepaired to hear the S&H statement.

5. creynolds7624

creynolds7624 New Member

I actually did send them an email to that regard shortly after I placed the order. It was never responded to either! I should have gone with TAS Motorsports as referred to in Joel07's post in the "Service & Online/Retail Shop Review" section. I sent them and email about the part and they got back to me same day the price was even fairly comparable. Oh well, live and learn and move on eh?