1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Biker Buildoff

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by KrS14, Dec 14, 2012.

1. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

WOOT! The best bike won!!

(Didn't want to say team names in case someone PVR'd it ;)

2. livingdeadlyxj650

livingdeadlyxj650 Member

I voted for three. I really appreticiate the fact that its a bike with the ability to be riden

3. Orange-n-Black

Orange-n-Black Well-Known Member

I thought it was interesting that OCC and Jesse built similar bikes. Juinor's bike looked great. I think the Gas Monkey guys should have done more to their bike like engraving on the rocker boxes and maybe some silver leaf to enhance the paint.
    I think Jesse should've been disqualified. Anybody that shovels that much BS and thinks that they are so much better than anybody else should be able to get the job done on time. What a douche bag! He did build a good bike, but when he said that nobody has built one like his, all I could think about was that Buell must have been just playing around all those years. :lol:

4. trailsnail

trailsnail Member

I agree totally. When the teams found out about the delays from Jesse, the Gas Monkeys should have done a little bit more to their bike, but I also understand why they didn't.