1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Braided steel brake hose

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by Jetfixer, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

Wow placed order Tuesday...got my parts Thursday....great service...great parts can not wait to put them on. Thanks Chacal

2. tjm

tjm New Member

I went a year with weak breaks on my 82 seca 550 that haD stock break lines. All the shops in my area were against me replacing my brake lines. The all suggest to rebuild my master cylinder and caliber which I did. With all this work I still had terrible brakes. I bleed the lines probably 20 times. Finally I took the advise of everyone on this website and called chacal. I got my new breaded brake lines with in a week. I put them on , bleed the lines, let the bike sit overnight with a bunny cord around the front brake level. In the morning I had more front brake than when it was new. Thank you Chacal for your advise and products

3. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

^^^^^ See that everyone? ^^^^^
    Re-read the second sentence.
    Now go learn how to do all of your own work.

Carry on.

4. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

My brakes are so much better now. Original line stenciled 11/81 way past replacement time