1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale: 1982 XJ750 Maxim

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Fuller56, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Fuller56

Fuller56 Well-Known Member

Cary, NC (winter) Harpursville, NY (summer)
    1982 XJ750 Maxim. Good condition, runs well, new battery, air filter, tires, braided steel brake lines. Carb float levels set & sync'ed, valves checked & adjusted with the current shims recorded. Fuse panel upgraded to blade type, solder connections. Large Plexi-fairing windshield, luggage rack. Everything works except the tachometer, 52001 miles. Just a nice solid motorcyle. Clean NY title in my name, in my hand. Currently residing in Cary, NC. Asking $950.[​IMG]

2. Fuller56

IMG_6022.JPG IMG_6023.JPG IMG_6024.JPG There. More and better pictures. Anything anybody wants to see more of let me know.

Attached Files:

3. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Looks like a pretty solid deal from what I see.... somebody will be happy. Hope it sells quick for you!

k-moe and Fuller56 like this.
  4. Fuller56

The bike is sold. I referred to new XJ owner to this forum as well. Thanks all who looked. Loading it up a damp ramp in a light rain into an F150 was an unpleasant experience but occurred without trauma.
    John

hogfiddles and NEEDtoRIDE like this.