1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Good: Bike Bandit

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by 82XJ, Jul 28, 2007.

1. 82XJ

82XJ Member

Needed an OEM part that OBB and Z1 didn't carry, ordered it from Bike Bandit. Quick turnaround, no issues. Order received 2 days later.

Probably would have been cheaper overall if I'd ordered more stuff (shipping cost was a bit high for one part), but it still came to less than the local Yama dealer - and I got it faster, too (Dealer told me I could have it in 5 days).

2. RangerG

RangerG Member

I ordered a couple screws, a spare clutch and throttle cable and an oil filter. Service was first class. Shipping was a little steep but it was very quick.

3. englishsandwich

englishsandwich Member

Made several orders with Bike Bandit, they have become my main source. Two helmets, turn signal lenses, highway pegs, handle bar grips, tires, and more I can't think of have come quickly and affordably. I have never had to deal with a return so I cannot vouch for that.

Stephen

4. rpgoerlich

rpgoerlich Member

I've used BikeBandit but found their shipping a little high along with their prices. Then started using www.powersportspro.com for a while and now use www.powersedge.com for all the small stuff.

For all the other hard to find thing its been Chacal.

5. Captainkirk

Captainkirk Member

Just ordered & received stator cover gasket. A bit pricey, as was shipping, but we are working on older machines with hard-to-find parts. It arrived quickly in good shape. What more can you ask? They get my vote of approval!

6. 82MaximTaz

82MaximTaz New Member

I found a rare left side cover for my wife's Honda VT750 Shadow at BikeBandit. Same thing, a bit pricey and High shipping, but received it fast and in excellant condition (brand new).

7. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Great service, good prices, I like these guys!

8. cly_adams

cly_adams Member

Ordered a few times through bike bandit, Just like everyones been saying good service, Really fast, Shipping is great as long as u buy more then 15bucks worth :lol: which can be really easy. Just too bad they dont have my side cover anymore :(

9. jdrockin

jdrockin Member

They are great! Just got tires and a riding jacket from them...only took a few days to get them, not to mention the great prices. Accessories from Bike Bandit, parts from Chacal. Now lets all sing Kumbaya around the campfire together

10. bill

bill Active Member

Ordered a Tire Monday night had it Friday. Can't complain about that

11. eman1974

eman1974 Member

Great service and fast. Cali to Hali (Halifax, NS, Canada) in 12 days. I was expecting 4+ weeks.

12. vintagerice

vintagerice Member

Think they are pretty good as well other than the fact the spam the hell out of you after you purchase from them. I must get something every day in the inbox.

Rob

13. crewwolfy

crewwolfy Member

Good prices, especially when using a promo code. Nothing but good things to say about these guys.

14. lopezfr2

lopezfr2 Member

some of their parts are very expensive but they can't be beat for tires. i got a set of bridgestone s11's from them for 120 shipped, and got the front in 2 days, and the rear in 3. only problem is the spam! i get so much email from them and when you try to unsubscribe it doesnt work. small annoyance

15. dwcopple

dwcopple Active Member

always had good luck with BB.

16. schooter

schooter Active Member

I got my tires faster than Chacel's parts, weird, I didnt think it was possible but it happened.

and they were cheap too, promo codes are nice :D

17. Vedalkin

Vedalkin Member

I ordered a helmet, and no where on the ad did it say anything about the item being back ordered or cross shipped. It's been over a week now and they still haven't charged me for it.

They sent me an email...

"One of the items in your order ****** had to be ordered from an alternate warehouse due to availability. As a result, the item(s) will be delayed 1-4 business days."

Then yesterday I spoke to someone on their site over "Live Chat" and she told me this.

"Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: Welcome to BikeBandit.com's live chat customer service. If your question is concerning a order, please have your 6 digit order ID ready.
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: Hello
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: How may I assist you today?
    ME: I was wondering if you have an update to order #******
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: Your order is in route to BB still
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: Cross shipped items will take a total of 4-9 business days to receive
    ME: When I ordered the helmet it didn't say anywhere that it was on back order or needed to be "cross shipped". Also the email I got when I ordered said the item would be delayed 1-4 days. It's been a week and I still haven't been charged for it.
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: As soon as your Helmet is received that is when it will ship and you will receive an email with your tracking number once shipped
    Stephanie - CSR Supervisor: We will not charge you until your order ships
    ME: alright, guess it's my fault... I should have called to make sure it wasn't on back order/cross-shipped before ordering it."

So far I must admit, I'm not impressed... This is my first time ever ordering something from BB, and probably won't again.

Sad part is I found the same helmet on another site but it was like 3 dollars more. Thats what I get for being a tightwad.