1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Good: BlueCat Garage, St. Paul Minnesota

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by hessenr00ts, Jul 12, 2006.

1. hessenr00ts

hessenr00ts Member

BlueCat Garage

I wish there was a better website to link to but this is all the owner has up currently (i've been trying to caox him into letting me make his site but he doesn't seem to be interested as yet).

The owner / head mechanic at this shop, Ryan, is one of the most down to earth and level headed people I've had the pleasure of doing business with. By his own claim (and the looks of what he has in his shop) if it has 2 wheels he can fix it...but thats not to say he's cocky or unwilling to help you learn about what he's doing to your bike.

I'd recommend anyone in the Twin Cities area to look this place up. The rates are the lowest i've found in the area and he's even open most of the day on Saturday.

Both times I've brought my XJ to this shop (first was a carb rebuild, second was an severe oil issue) they called me back the same afternoon to let me know exactally what was going on and give me a ballpark quote on the work.

The last time I was in the shop, Ryan (the owner), was closing up shop with his other mechanic. I was just there to pick up my bike but he offered me a beer and we ended up sitting around BSing for about 2 hours.

How many places can you find where the owner will toss you a beer and just hang out for a while??

Many posters here seem to be fairly seasoned mechanics whom are very familiar with their XJ but for anyone in the Twin Cities just starting out or is unsure of tackling a larger job, I highly recommend giving Ryan and his partner over at the BlueCat a call.