1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Good: Team-powersports.com

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by jdrich48, May 5, 2006.

1. jdrich48

jdrich48 Member

Team-powersports.com
    Located in Garner, NC
    I have been in here just a few times since I got my bike in October.
    They have always been helpful and curtious each time I've been there.
    When I was doing my valves they changed out my old shims for the new ones I needed at no charge.
    The next time I was there I inquired about the Yics tool, and talking to the parts manager he didn't even know what I was talking about. So I stopped in a day or two later with the part# for the yics tool that was on the xjcd. He looked and said that number wasn't any good, and told me he would investigate further. So I left saying to myself, sure you will.
    To my surprise I went back 2 weeks later to purchase a helmet, and he had found a new part#, availability, and price. I was shocked.
    While buying my helmet the salesman took his time with me while I tried on several helmets, answering all my questions, very polite informative, and wasn't trying to rush me so he could get over to the other folks in there that were there to purchase a much higher dollar item( a bike).
    Then I went in to have my rear tire balanced. they took it right in said they would have it ready in about 30 minutes. When I picked it up they said no charge, just tip the mechanic if I was so inclined. I gave him $10.00 and was on my way.
    If I'm ever lucky enough to purchase a new bike I will definitly check them out first.
    They are a combination Honda/ Yamaha dealer.
    Family owned and operated by the same folks for the last 24 years.