1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Good thing we all have something to look forward to

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by RileyK, Apr 3, 2020.

1. RileyK

RileyK New Member

I don't know about you,

But these days with everything going on I am happy to have this bike to look forward to riding and working on this spring.

Currently up in Canada waiting for the spring weather to come, and some parts from Chacal. I will be looking forward to getting the bike tuned up, going on some solitary rides, and returning home and respecting the new physical distancing norm.

The good thing with riders is we can appreciate the alone time working on and riding bikes, but it will be tough to not get together, do rallies, and socialize for a while but I expect everyone that can manage to work on one of these (finicky) machines can appreciate how serious this matter is.

Happy riding and stay safe everyone

1982 SECA 750

1980 Kawasaki 440LTD

Attached Files:

Rusty81 likes this.
  2. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

Yes it's very serious. I watch Dr John Campbell on his YouTube channel. But l try to focus on my bike too and other interests l have. Hopefully l will get my bike built sometime this year.

3. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

I took a ride yesterday and found that the NY thruway toll booths are closed. No money is collected. There are people manning the exit booths but they just take your plate number and ask what entrance you got on at. Very strange.

4. hogfiddles

hogfiddles XJ-Wizard, Host-Central NY Carb Clinic Moderator Premium Member

Don’t worry.... you’ll get your toll bill in the mail. They got your license plate..... they know your address. It’s not free.

5. Rusty81

Rusty81 Member

I’m in Ontario and am enjoying having this bike to work on and tweak during all of this.
    Looking to spray some paint on it when the weather allows. Stay safe in Saskatchewan!

6. joejr2

joejr2 Active Member Premium Member

I salute all the unsung low paid workers who are keeping society together. I'm retired and can hang out in my garage, building bikes out of
    Junk and go ridding when I like. But they go to work daily putting themselves and their families at risk. They all deserve better lives when this is
    over.

Rusty81 and Franz like this.