1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

How-To Links (now with links that work)

Discussion in 'XJ DIY How-To Instructions' started by Gamuru, Mar 21, 2008.

1. WesleyJN1975

WesleyJN1975 Member

Bump for the newbies and anyone else that may be getting ready for spring.

2. Gamuru

Gamuru Guest

<Bumped> for the benefit of new members. We're headed into a new riding season, so let's get those XJs ready for the warm weather!

3. WesleyJN1975

WesleyJN1975 Member

Bumped again! Hope everyone rides safe and keeps the shiny side up. BTW. Anyone have a thread for a front brake caliper rebuild for a 82' Maxim 650? Thanks.

4. maxim82

maxim82 Member

I finally found this page after Forum "searching" for awhile. I knew I saw it a year or so ago but took me awhile to find it again. It's a great page so thought I'd bring it out of the back of the barn for everyone to see.
    I've added it to my Favorites.

5. MILES_LONG

MILES_LONG New Member

maybe i can't find it or whatever but is there a how to on oil change? I feel like I know what to do but always like reading multiple "articles" before I actually do something the first time

6. XJ1100

XJ1100 Member

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but some of these links are no longer working. This would be a great DIY for people if the links worked.

7. Dre42

Dre42 Member

hi I know this sticky is over a decade old but! is there a how-to on this site for carb cleaning the xj's? i'm about to dig in, been scourging the internet for guidance, wondering if there's already a write up on here (i tried to find a guide on here but so far I don't see any posts! seems like that should be one of the main guides...)

FOLLOW UP: never mind! just saw there are in fact 3 tutorials stickied at the bottom in this section. Dyslexic me didn't see right away. Going to read those now.. thanks

Rusty81 likes this.