1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

I NEED HELP FAST!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by yukon1015, Jul 7, 2009.

1. yukon1015

yukon1015 Member

Ok, so yesterday i went to bleed the brakes on my 83 750 maxim, because the brakes felt a little soft. SO i went to loosen the bleeder screw on the left caliper and it broke off, i tries to drill and use an easy out but the easy out broke inside the caliper to. This is my Daily rider, and my transportation to work. If anyone had an extra left caliper, or would be willing to sell me one please let me know. PM me or just write a responce in here and i will get a hold of you.

Thanks
    Trevor

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

Howdy Trevor,
    You might get a faster and more focused response if you post your thread title as a Wanted To Buy here in the Sell, Trade, Swap, Wanted forum. Help me please is best used in the XJ Chat forum. Please consider revising your thread title and re-post it so that it can work for you!
    If you have a picture of what you need, I might be able to help. I just got a set of calipers back from the powdercoating guy. I've got them from Secas, 650 Maxims and a turbo.

3. yukon1015

yukon1015 Member

umm let me see if i can get a some pictures for you.

4. Saber

Saber Member