1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Infinite parts

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by Jetfixer, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

So I was on eBay recently found a tank, both side covers, front fender, and tail piece and seat all in same color and in good condition . So bought it all , got the usual from wife WHY? Well there will be a time when you won't be able to purchase these at prices we can afford . Thank heavens we have xj4ever as he has most psrts for our beloved bikes. My plan is to change color by fitting these pieces , I love the yellow but want to try the red . The tank has a shallow dent forward of the filler and inside is perfect no rust. Been playing with my Pops A Dent managed to pull some out . So the days of finding pieces like I purchased are getting harder to find in next to new condition . Having 2 right side Seca side covers makes me giddy.:D

Plug and Ketchup like this.
  2. Ketchup

Ketchup Member

So yoooooouuuu were the guy bidding on my SECA tank! Jokes aside, eBay is great for finding those unique oem components. Can't beat Chacal for new parts though!

You can donate your old, unwanted seca tank to @Ketchup

3. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

Finite parts

right hand side covers

Jetfixer likes this.